- Ergonomic: relaxed, neutral wrist and hand position
- Unique: button instantly switches between right-handed or left-handed use
- Convenience: easy to use, recognizable pen grip, 4 dpi settings
- Mobile: wireless and most compact "ergonomic" mouse
- Rechargeable; recharge, while continue your work
- Connection: wireless RF USB receiver
Using a mouse to navigate the cursor and activate icons is a precision task that demands a high degree of accuracy. Moving control of the mouse is most efficient in what is known as the precision grip (Napier, 1956) where index finger and thumb work closely together, and not by moving the whole arm from the shoulder (as in many so-called ergonomic mouse designs).
Health & Safety Regulations
Council Directive 90/270/E The minimum safety and health requirements for work with display screen equipment The use as such of the equipment must not be a source of risk for workers.
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.